Transparency and Care
What products/services do you offer?I specialize in a variety of personalized crafts such as t-shirts, hoodies, and other garments, and drinkware such as mugs and glasses! I offer embroidery services and full-color images for team or business polos, and more!
Why do FAQs matter?FAQs are a great way to help site visitors find quick answers to common questions about your business and create a better navigation experience.
What is your return or exchange policy?I do not offer refunds on items in my shop. I do offer exchanges or store credit to be used on any other store item or custom order. The item(s) must be returned in order to process your exchange or store credit. You can see more about my store policies here!
What is an FAQ section?An FAQ section can be used to quickly answer common questions about your business like "Where do you ship to?", "What are your opening hours?", or "How can I book a service?".
Are their discounts available?I often have promotions and discounts available! Keep an eye on my website and/or subscribe to my newsletter for updates on exciting deals and special offers. (I promise not to invade your email inbox daily!) I offer bulk order discounts for custom items except for embroidery!
Where can I add my FAQs?FAQs can be added to any page on your site or to your Wix mobile app, giving access to members on the go.
How long will it take to receive my order?Most items in my shop are ready to be fulfilled and will need 5-7 business days to ship out to you! Customized items will take between 1-3 full weeks depending on the complexity and size of the order! Some orders may be sooner depending on the current workload! If you would like items sooner, rush order fees can be applied! I do not offer rush orders on embroidered items!
How do I place an order?That depends on if you would like custom items or an item from my shop! Either way placing an order is easy! You can visit my shop, browse through my collection, and simply select the item you'd like to purchase. At checkout, you'll find various payment options available, making it convenient for you to pay securely online. For customized items, you will receive a quote and an invoice from CCZ and you may pay via credit card or Paypal!
How do I add a new question & answer?To add a new FAQ follow these steps: 1. Manage FAQs from your site dashboard or in the Editor 2. Add a new question & answer 3. Assign your FAQ to a category 4. Save and publish. You can always come back and edit your FAQs.
How do I edit or remove the 'Frequently Asked Questions' title?You can edit the title from the FAQ 'Settings' tab in the Editor. To remove the title from your mobile app go to the 'Site & App' tab in your Owner's app and customize.
Can I insert an image, video, or GIF in my FAQ?Yes. To add media follow these steps: 1. Manage FAQs from your site dashboard or in the Editor 2. Create a new FAQ or edit an existing one 3. From the answer text box click on the video, image or GIF icon 4. Add media from your library and save.
Custom Items Terms and Conditions
In today’s online market, honesty is the best policy. That’s why we designed the most generous and transparent store policy for our customers. Read below to learn more and don’t hesitate to contact us with questions!
Choice CraftZ LLC (“CCZ” or “Seller”) works to make each team stand out. All products that are produced, are custom manufactured from scratch to meet your specific design needs. By agreeing to this Invoice, the signatory to this agreement (“Buyer”) consents to the following Terms and Conditions and agrees that such Terms and Conditions govern the transaction between Buyer and CCZ:
1. Acknowledgments, Authorization and Payment – Buyer has reviewed the CCZ Sizing Charts and Material Guide to confirm the correct sizes for its order. Buyer acknowledges that artwork shown is not necessarily to scale, because the artwork is displayed for purchase in 2D, while actual products are 3D. By indicating acceptance of the Invoice and making payment via CCZ’s online ordering tool, Buyer authorizes CCZ to begin production on the Invoice and to charge Buyer’s credit card in the amount reflected on the Invoice. Production will not begin until the payment is made in full. Following such charge, no changes may be made to a custom order. CCZ is not responsible for any errors in the final product caused by information provided by Buyer (including player names, sizes, colors, material and finish selections).
2. Returns and Refund Policy – Because Seller’s products are custom-made, Seller does not accept returns, and no refunds are available. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if within 30 days of Buyer’s receipt of custom apparel, Buyer discovers material defects in buttons, fasteners, stitching, or materials, it may submit an inquiry to Seller for verification; if Seller’s Quality Control team determines in its sole discretion that an item is indeed defective, Seller will offer an equitable resolution of the matter to Buyer.
3. Material and Colors – Seller strives to accurately depict all colors on its website and in its Invoices; however, colors displayed on Seller’s website and in Invoices are representative. Because there are many variations in computer monitors and browsers, and not all monitors are calibrated equally, color reproduction on the Internet is not precise. Accordingly, CCZ does not guarantee that what you see online will match the color of the actual product delivered. Even finished products can have minimal color variations within a production run, or in subsequent manufacture. Buyer acknowledges that actual colors may vary from colors shown on your display monitor, and even within an order or in supplemental orders. There are no returns due to color variances.
4. Design Policy –Seller reserves the right to refuse Buyer artwork, logo(s), and/or design requests for any reason, including but not limited to material Seller deems unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, racially, ethnically, socially, politically, legally, morally, religiously objectionable or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property. Seller is currently not accepting any requests for special, cause-related gear as seller evaluates that part of our business.
5. Representations and Warranties – Buyer represents and warrants that it has the necessary rights and permissions to use and exploit any submitted artwork, logo, design, words or any combination thereof submitted to Seller to be printed on or applied to apparel or any other product supplied by Seller, and that such use and exploitation does not and will not violate the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, trademark, copyright, trade dress, patent, or design patent rights) of any other entity or person.
6. Indemnification – Buyer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Seller from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees, expenses and court costs), arising from or relating to (i) Buyer’s use of Seller’s products and services, (ii) breach by Buyer of these Terms and Conditions, and (iii) Buyer’s violation of any rights of any third party. Seller has the right to select defense counsel and to direct the defense or settlement of any such claim or suit.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES – TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
8. LIMITATION OF REMEDIES – TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SELLER’S LIABILITY WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE RETURN OF THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY BUYER AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF THE TRANSACTION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE BROUGHT BY BUYER MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ACCRUED.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction – These Terms and Conditions and transaction hereunder between Buyer and Seller will be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws. Buyer consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chesapeake, Virginia, and the United States District Court for the independent City of Chesapeake, Virginia for any dispute, action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the transaction hereunder between Buyer and Seller.
10. Force Majeure – Seller is excused for failure to perform its obligations under this agreement if it is prevented or delayed in performing those obligations by an event of force majeure. An event of force majeure means any event or circumstance, regardless of whether it was foreseeable, that was not caused by Seller and prevents Seller from complying with any of its obligations under this agreement. For purposes of example, such event of force majeure includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, fires, floods, hurricane, explosions, riots, wars, acts of terrorism, acts of any governmental authority, strikes and other labor difficulties, pandemics and other events or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Seller.
11. User Content – If Buyer or Buyer Team Representative(s) provides photos and/or testimonials to Seller, Buyer authorizes Seller to use such photos and testimonials in the marketing of Seller’s goods and services. Buyer represents and warrants that any content submitted to Seller is original to it, that Buyer owns all applicable legal rights in such content, and that the content does not infringe upon the rights of any other person or entity, including individuals depicted within the content. Buyer certifies, represents and warrants that any individual depicted in any content submitted to Seller has given permission to use his or her likeness in the marketing of Seller’s goods and services or Buyer has the authority to attest to this release on his or her behalf.